We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
“Villain Jafar is a character from the Disney movie Aladdin. He is a power-hungry, selfish and corrupt sorcerer who does all he can to take over Agrabah.
“Villain Jafar and his many quotes that are memorable and some of them are funny too! We’ve compiled our favorites so you don’t have to worry about it. So without further ado, here they are!”
This blog will explore what Villain Jafar says throughout the course of Aladdin – his most memorable quotes. Starting with the.
All-Star Cast List.
Jafar was voiced by Jonathan Freeman.
Iago was voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.
Genie was voiced by Robin Williams in ‘Aladdin(1992)’ however was then voiced by Dan Castellaneta in ‘The Return of Jafar.’
Jasmine was voiced by Linda Larkin in ‘Aladdin(1992)’ however was then voiced by Liz Callaway in the sequels, ‘The Return of Jafar’ and ‘Aladdin and The King of Thieves
Aladdin was voiced by both Scott Weinger and Brad Kane.
- “Only weak men stop there. You’re either the most powerful man, in the room or you’re nothing.” – Jafar
- “Genie, for my final wish: I wish to become the most powerful being in the universe.” – Jafar
- “The street rat? Still alive? No!” – Jafar
- “Genie, grant me my first wish. I wish to rule on high, as Sultan!” – Jafar
- “The cave of wonders. When you enter, you will see more riches than you’ll ever dreamed of gold, diamonds and the lamps.” – Jafar
- “[ to Abis Mal ] Let’s not be too hasty, my simple minded friend. It’s not enough that we simply destroy Aladdin.” – Jafar (From The Return of Jafar)
- “Desperate times call for desperate measures, my lord.” – Jafar
- “You little fool. You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on Earth?! Without the Genie, boy, you’re nothing!” – Jafar
- “I love the way your foul little mind works!” – Jafar
- “Yes. Yes! The power. The absolute power!” – Jafar
- “No, Iago. Only until she finds a chump husband. Then she’ll have us banished. Or beheaded.” – Jafar
- “Trust me, my pungent friend, you’ll get what’s coming to you.” – Jafar
- “Genie, I wish to be the most powerful sorcerer there is!” – Jafar
- “Iago, you betrayed me and allied yourself with my enemies! Then you turned on them as soon at it was in your best interests.” – Jafar
- “[ He switches to Jafar’s voice ] Excellent work, Iago.” – Jafar
- So his prospects take a terminal dip.” – Jafar
- “[ Hypnotizing the Sultan with his snake staff ] You will order the Princess to marry me.” – Jafar
- “You’re speechless, I see. A fine quality in a wife.” – Jafar
- “Ladies and gentlemen, a warm Agrabah welcome for Sorcerer Jafar!” – Iago
- “We’re never gonna get ahold of that stupid lamp! Just forget it! Look at this.” – Iago
- “Dahhh! To think we gotta keep kissing up to that chump, and his chump daughter, for the rest of our lives.” – Iago
- “Oh, there’s a big surprise. That’s an incredible… I think I’m going to have a heart attack and die, from that surprise.” – Iago
- “Yes, merit. Yes! And then, we drop papa-in-law and the little woman off a cliff.” – Iago
- “Boy, Jafar’s gonna be happy to see you.” – Iago
- “This is my royal vizier, Jafar” – Sultan.
- “[ as a group of cheerleaders ] Rick ’em, rack ’em, rock ’em, rake! Stick that sword into that snake!” – Genie when Aladdin and Jafar fight.
- “Phenomenal cosmic powers . . . Itty bitty living space” – Genie to Jafar
- “Better go check your crystal ball again, Jafar” – Aladdin to Jafar
- “Sorry, kid. I got a new master now” – Genie to Alad
Jafar is one of Disney’s most iconic villains. He says some pretty funny things while trying to take over Agrabah, like “You really are a gullible fool.”