We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you’re a fan of Disney’s Stitch, you’re going to love this blog post! We’ve collected some of our favorite quotes from the lovable alien, and we think you’ll enjoy reading them.
Quotes from Lilo & Stitch on love, life, and everything in between. Whether you’re looking for advice on love, life, or just plain old mischief-making, Stitch has something witty and wise to say.
So sit back, relax and enjoy these quotes from one of the most interesting characters in Disney history!
- “You are so finished when I get in there! I’m gonna stuff you in the blender, push “puree,” then bake you into a pie and feed it to the social worker!” – Nani
- “It’s sandwich day. Every Thursday I give Pudge the Fish a peanut butter sandwich. But, today we were out of peanut butter. I asked my sister what to give him and she said a tuna sandwich. I can’t give Pudge tuna! Do you know what tuna is? IT’S FISH! If I gave Pudge tuna, I’d be an abomination! I’m late because I had to go to the store and get peanut butter cause all we have is…is. Stinking tuna…Pudge controls the weather..” – Lilo
- “It’s nice to live on an island with no large cities.” – Lilo
- “A falling star… I call it!… Get out, get out! I have to make a wish!” – Lilo
- “Hold it! Hold everything! Earth is a protected wildlife preserve. Yeah, we’ve been using it to rebuild the mosquito population, which need I remind you, is an endangered species.” – Pleakly
- “This is your badness level. It’s unusually high for someone your size.” – Lilo
- “I eat all four food groups, and look both ways before crossing the street… and take long naps… ” – Lilo
- “Let me illuminate to you the precarious situation in which you have found yourself. I am the one they call when things go wrong, and things have indeed gone wrong.” – Mr. Cobra Bubbles
- “Stitch, for one. He’s a royal pain, but he’s loyal, and he’d never ever ever do anything that would hurt you. That’s a true friend.” – Nani
- “Elvis Presley was a model citizen. I’ve compiled a list of his traits for you to practice. Number one… is dancing!” – Lilo
- “I hereby sentence you to life imprisonment on a maximum-security asteroid. Captain Gantu, take him away.” – Grand councilwoman
- “Monstrosity? What you see before you is the first of a new species. I call it Experiment 626. He is fire-proof, bullet-proof, and can think faster than a supercomputer. He can see in the dark, and lift objects three thousand times his size. His only instinct… to destroy everything he touches! Haha haha!” – Jumba
- “His destructive programming is taking effect. He will be irresistibly drawn to large cities, where he will back up sewers, reverse street signs, and steal everyone’s left shoe.” – Jumba
- “Maybe send me an angel, the nicest angel you have.”- Lilo
- “You rotten sister! Your butt is crushing me!” – Lilo
- “Don’t worry. She likes your butt and fancy hair. I know. I read her diary.” – Lilo
- “Lilo is a very persistent little girl.” – Pleakly
- “Okay, that’s enough sugar for you! Why don’t you run along now, you little cutie. The other social workers just thought she was a scream.” – Nani
- “Oh, we can’t do that. That would be a misuse of Galactic resources. See, the problem is we’re just here for him.” – Pleakly
- “Thus far, you have been adrift in the sheltered harbor of my patience.” – Mr. Cobra Bubbles
- “Wanna play Battle of the Greek City-States? Stitch and me can be the fierce Spartans, and you can be the decadent Athenians.” – Lilo
- “Lilo, you lolo! Do we have a lobster door? No! We have a dog door! We are getting a dog!” – Nani
- “I think it might be a koala, an evil koala.” – Nani
- “I prefer to be called “Evil Genius”.” – Jumba
- “I promise not to yell at you—except on special occasions.” – Nani
- “So, tell me, my little one-eyed one… on what poor, pitiful, defenseless planet has my “monstrosity” been unleashed?” – Jumba
- “Ohana” means “family.” “Family” means “no one gets left behind.” But if you want to leave, you can. I’ll remember you though.
If you’re a fan of Disney’s Stitch, you’ll love this blog post! We’ve collected some of our favorite quotes from the lovable alien, and we think you’ll enjoy reading them. What is your favorite quote? Check out our other posts for more fun quotes from your favorite characters – Are you a Cars fan or Tinkerbell? Minnie Mouse or Mickey Mouse or perhaps you love a villain?