We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Minne Mouse is a classic character loved by so many. A real style icon. She has been around for almost 100 years and will and continue to be a popular character for generations to come.
It makes sense that her quotes are so popular because she has a lot of great words to live by. Minnie Mouse quotes to inspire you, lots of interesting family-friendly quotes. Loved by people of all ages groups. Here are some of Minnie Mouse’s quotes to inspire you.
In Disney world today you can even wear your very own Minnie ears. You could say Minnie is a cartoon character with added sparkle.
It makes sense that her quotes are so popular because she has a lot of great words to live by. Minnie mouse quotes to inspire you, lots of interesting family-friendly quotes. Loved by people of all age groups.
Minnie Mouse is actually married to Mickey Mouse – Walt let that slip in 1933 but, most people think they are boyfriend and girlfriend. Don’t they make a cute couple?
Disney love quotes here are some of the best ones.
- “Go dress yourself head to toe in polka dots, then come back and see me! Oh, I just know you’ll look like an absolute dream!” – Minnie Mouse
- “Too much glitter said no one ever.” – Minnie Mouse
- “I didn’t choose the ear life. The ear life chose me.” – Minnie Mouse
- “All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust… plus a pair of Minnie ears.” – Minnie Mouse
- “You’re never too old to wish upon a star and wear a pair of mouse ears.” – Minnie Mouse
- “Life is too short to wear boring clothes.” – Minnie Mouse
- “Hi! You know, I just love clothes with polka-dot patterns. I bet they would look so beautiful on you, too!” – Minnie Mouse
- “Oh thank you! You’ve brought me the last ingredient I needed for those candies!” – Minnie Mouse
- “I know, that’s because nobody want’s to see Pete day.” – Minnie Mouse
- “Oh,Mickey! When I hear you play that harmonica, my heart sings!” – Minnie Mouse
- “Some days call for extra sparkle.” – Minnie Mouse
- “I can just picture Mickey’s face once he takes that first bite!” -Minnie Mouse
- “I told Mickey I’d make him some homemade candy, and I thought I had everything I needed for the recipe.” – Minnie Mouse
- “I know you can do it! Have you decided on the café menu yet? Don’t forget to put some sweets on there for me, okay? Tee-hee!” – Minnie Mouse
- “Yoo-hoo! I came to Daisy’s Boutique looking for some new clothes. She has so many nice things – how will I ever choose?” – Minnie Mouse
- “Do you know what I just did? I was just picking flowers from the flower garden. You should pick some, too!” – Minnie Mouse
- “Well Daisy it’s like I always say, there’s no business like bow business.” – Minnie Mouse
- “Mickey Mouse is, to me, a symbol of independence. He was a means to an end.” – Walt Disney
- “Ah…Mickey and Minnie Mouse Oh! Look, Daisy! Mickey and I have the same last name.” – Minnie Mouse
- “I was Minnie Mouse for Halloween every year when I was little. Then, I had the Cinderella nightgown, when I was really little, that I begged my mother to wear to school. I was also Snow White a lot.” – Sarah Silverman.
I hope you have enjoyed some of the more famous quotes from Minnie Mouse, be sure to check out Mickey Mouse’s quotes here. Please do let me know who your favorite Disney characters are.