We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Beauty and the Beast – Gaston Best Quotes. Beauty and the Beast is a favorite movie whatever age you are -here we share some of Gaston’s Best Quotes from the movie.
Beauty and the Beast have some wonderful and exotic characters in the Beast’s castle however, in the provincial village in which Belle dwells there is one who is bigger than most.
Gaston believes himself to be the ultimate man, handsome, strong, athletic, brave and obviously, all the ladies love him. He truly believes that he can give Belle a better life. Belle is a beautiful girl and dreamer of words and he is a special kind of man or so he thinks. So, on paper a perfect match. Except for one, Belle, the bookworm.
Beauty and the Beast – Gaston Best Quotes
Gaston aims to marry Belle and makes it all but clear that he will stop at nothing to make it happen, from making Belle’s father, Maurice look like a madman to leading the villagers in taking on the Beast in his castle.
Here are some of our favorite quotes from Gaston – I’m sure Belle would agree.
- “Plenty! Here, picture this: A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, and my little wife massaging my feet, while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs. We’ll have six or seven.” – Gaston
- “You are the wildest, most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen!” – Gaston
- “When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large! And now that I’m grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I’m roughly the size of a BARGE!” – Gaston
- “It’s hero time!” – Gaston
- “Takes cheap shots like Gaston” – Gaston
- “Maurice! Please forgive me, old bean. That’s no way to talk to my future father-in-law, now is it?” – Gaston.
- “[ Grabs Lefou ] I’ll have Belle for my wife! Make no mistakes about that!” – Gaston
- “[ rudely flipping through Belle’s book ] How can you read this?” – Gaston
- “It’s the ones who play hard to get that are always the sweetest prey. That’s what makes Belle so appealing; she hasn’t made a fool of herself just to gain my favour.” – Gaston
- “Let me go! Let me go, please! Don’t hurt me! I’ll do anything! Anything! [ after a tense moment, the Beast drags Gaston away from the edge ]” – Gaston
- “[ grabs Maurice ] You say ‘beast’ one more time, I WILL FEED YOU TO THE WOLVES!” – Gaston
- “Yeah, don’t talk about her father that way! [ Pounds Lefou’s head ]” – Gaston
- “[ singing ] And every last inch of me’s covered in HAIR!” – Gaston
- “Plans to persecute harmless crackpots like Gaston.” – Lefou
- “Hahaha! That crazy old loon!” – Lefou
- “Yes, yes. That’s it… [ Gaston calms down. LeFou taps his nose ]” – Lefou
- “[ Gaston is face down in a mud wallow after Belle turns down his marriage proposal and Lefou conducts the wedding music very quickly and it ends. Lefou sees the pig on Gaston’s head ] So how was it?” – Lefou
Other character quotes:
- “He’s no monster, Gaston. You are! [ Crowd gasps and Gaston frowns in disgust ]” – Belle
- “[ sees Gaston fighting the Beast ] GASTON, NO! [ The Beast strikes at Gaston, grabs him, and holds him over the edge ] – Belle”
- “[ singing ] Here’s where she meets Prince Charming, but she won’t discover that it’s him ’til chapter three!” – Belle
- “I don’t usually leave the asylum in the middle of the night, but he said you’d make it worth my while.” – Monsieur D’Arque
- “So you want me to throw her father into the asylum unless she agrees to marry you? [ Lefou nods eagerly ]” – Monsieur D’Arque to Gaston